Monday 1 October 2012

For Research Purposes Only (really!)...

 
Here we are in October already - September has been a very busy month -who’d have thought there was such a lot to do to try and arrange a Craft Fair?!
I have travelled far and wide visiting Craft fairs and Vintage Emporiums -greatly enjoying myself in the process getting lots of ideas for our fair and making some wonderful purchases too!
 I travelled by train on Saturday to Chichester to visit the Vintage and Very Nice Vintage Market Bazaar - Suzanne had visited it in July and I couldn’t wait to visit it myself - I was very impressed with the selection of stalls and stallholders - even gave out some of our posters and business cards!
Looking forward to this month getting ready for our first fair - as Autumn has arrived it feels time to start thinking “Christmassy” in the craft sense at least!
 Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.