Wednesday 24 April 2013

Spring is Bustin' Out All Over and Spotlight on...

Really, it's June is Bustin' Out All Over from Carousel but I've changed it to fit my purpose!
I love to see song titles and lyrics in blog posts, it immediately gets me singing the song. Good if I like the song - not so good if I don't!
Typing this has made me think of another song, 'Spring, Spring, Spring' from one of my all
time favourite musicals (I LOVE musicals!) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
Anyway, I digress...
It seems as if it's going to be fine weather at the weekend, so hopefully there'll be tea in the My Favourite Things...Fair garden after a good look around the fair that is.
Today I'm going to tell you about a couple more of our stall holders.
 The first is Olipop who will be selling all sorts - bunting, craft kits and sewn items. I don't have any pics but if you click here it will take you to her facebook page where you can see all the lovely things she makes.
Then we have Treasured who sells vintage items and handmade items. Here are a few pictures of the sort of things she sells. 
 
 
Back soon to tell you about more of our super sellers
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.